1. How do I register with Yatra?
It’s easy to register with Yatra. Just click the Register link on the top menu and complete the form. Although one does not need to register in order to book or search. You can complete the online booking process, and next time just use the same email address.
2. Why should I register with Yatra?
We don’t force you to register. However, if you register with Yatra we save you the trouble of repeatedly typing your details when you make a booking. Additionally, it also opens the option to receive great travel deals from us via email before anybody else.
3. How I change my password?
Sign in to your account From the My Bookings section, you can click on the “Change Password” link and reset your password.
4. How do I sign in to my account if I forget my password?
If you’ve forgotten your password, click here, follow the on-screen instructions and we’ll send you an email with instructions.
5. How do I edit my account information?
Sign in to your Yatra Account. From the My Bookings section, you can click on the “My Profile” link and edit your account information
6. Can I change my username?
The username is a unique identity and cannot be changed. For a new username, you will need to register on the website as a new member.
7. How do I log off of the site when I am finished?
Click on < Sign out> on the main menu and you will be logged off.
8. Can I book on Yatra.com if I am a non-resident Indian?
Currently Yatra.com caters to Indian residents only.
9. Can I speak to someone in Customer Support?
Yatra offers 24x7 customer support. You can call us at 0987 1800 800. You can also write to our customer support team and someone will get back to you within 4 hours of your inquiry.